22-26 Nozzle stations meeting customer’ demands every day of the year
Premium Motor Spirit (PMS)We operate mega retail service stations across the country. In order to achieve this most efficiently, we import large quantities of PMS to support local supplies, employing our vessels and massive storage capacity in Calabar and network of trucks across the country. We ensure that all our stations are always well stocked. With this NONE of our mega stations have been out of stock for one day even during acute shortage across the country.
PMS is one of the most widely used petroleum products. It is a mixture of volatile, flammable liquid hydrocarbons derived from petroleum that is used as fuel for internal combustion engines. The boiling range of motor spirit falls between -1°C and 210°C and has the potential to contain several hundred isomers of the various hydrocarbons. It was first produced from a light naphtha batch distilled from crude oil and liquid condensate from natural gas production. Today, it is prepared by mixing various components produced by refining processes such as atmospheric distillation, polymerization, isomerization and catalytic reforming among others
Automotive Gas Oil (AGO)We market Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in all our retail stations as well as to industrial customers. AGO, also known as diesel, is used to fuel trucks, buses, vans, and cars. It also used to power generating sets.
AGO is suitable for burning in diesel or compression ignition engines and non-aviation gas turbines with many possible combinations of volatility, ignition quality, viscosity and other properties. Two main grades of diesel fuel are marketed: automotive gas oil and light diesel oil. The former is a 100% distillate fuel while the latter is a blend of distillate fuel with a small proportion of residual fuel in the ratio of 80:20. Diesel fuels were originally straight-run products obtained from distillation of crude oil. Currently, diesel fuel may also contain varying amounts of selected cracked distillates to increase the volume available.
Household Kerosene (HHK)House hold Kerosene (HHK) is used as a household fuel for lamps, stoves, cookers, etc. We offer this product to customers nationwide through our retail stations.
HHK, also called paraffin or paraffin oil, is a flammable pale yellow or colourless oily distillate fraction with a characteristic odour. It is intermediate in volatility (between motor spirit and gas oil) and distils between 150°C and 300°C. It has a flash point of about 45°C and is suitable for use as an illuminant when burned in a wide lamp. To achieve satisfactory combustion of kerosene used in domestic burners, it is necessary to increase the evaporation rate considerably. Increasing the surface area of the oil to be burned and increasing its temperature achieves this. Kerosene was first manufactured in the early 1850’s from coal tar, but has remained a distillation fraction of petroleum since 1859.
Lubricants & ChemicalsRozarium lubricants is an innovative product by Northwest Petroleum. The range of lubricants consist of 8 lubricants and 5 autocare products.
The Rozarium lubricants include Synthetic SAE 5w-30, premium SAE 20w-50, Super SAE 40 for petrol engines, Ultimate SAE 15w-40, Heavy Duty SAE 15w-40 and Diesel Oil SAE 40 for diesel engines. The gear oil and Hydraulic oil are for all engines. Rozarium range of lubricants offers various unique benefits to all engines. These benefits include – Minimizing deposits, preventing rust & corrosion, reducing engine components wear, reducing maintenance cost, excellent detergent & dispersant property, easier start in cold weather, extends oil drain service interval and lowers operating costs.The Rozarium lubricants are available in various sizes from 1L to 4L and 25L for selected grades. The Autocare products include – Automatic Transmission Fluid, Coolant, Brake Fluid, Grease and Injector cleaner for all types of engines.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)Northwest Petroleum plans to launch its LPG which is also known as cooking gas. We are currently in the process of engineering and branding. The LPG will be sold in our stations across the country with a refill facility available at these stations.
Northwest Loyalty ProgramNorthwest loyalty programme is a new product which helps customers to monitor their purchases at Northwest Retail Stations. The programme gives the customers the confirmation of their purchases and also prepare them for future benefits and rewards. Customers are notified once they reach or surpass the reward threshold and are requested to redeem their rewards.
Quick to register, Easy to redeem! REGISTRATION
- Visit any of our Mega Retail Stations
- Ask to see any of our forsecourt sales persons for registration
- Give your name, phone number, email (other details are optional)
- Congratulations, you have joined the Northwest Loyalty Programme!
- Tracking your purchases
- Instant email notification of all purchases
- Unique identification for every registration
- All client data are protected
- Earn rewards on all purchases once you reach the reward tier
- Monitor your purchases on all products at Northwest Retail Stations
- Enjoy prioritization/preference at all Northwest Retail Stations
- Membership access at all Northwest Retail Stations
- Who qualifies to join the programme? Anyone from 18 years and above
- Is there a fee to join? No, it is absolutely free
- Is the loyalty card accepted at all Northwest stations? Yes.
- How do I sign up if I don’t have an email address? The email address is required to forward purchase receipts to customers. if you register and you do not have an email, you will not see the history of your purchases
- What if I forget my unique identification number (UID)? Just visit any of ur retail stations and it will be resolved
- Can I use my phone number for multiple accounts? Yes. Our loyalty programme covers all our stations across the country
- How are the rewards redeemed? Once you reach a reward tier, you will be notified accordingly.
- What if my records can’t be updated at the time of purchase? This can be caused by network data glitches, the records will be updated quickly
- How can I redeem my points if I forgot to bring my card? Just visit any of our retail stations and you can redeem your points