Head Office - Lagos
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Tel: +234 1 2716597, 4619698, 2806870-1
Fax: 01 2703042
Cross River State, Nigeria.
Tel: +234 70 3900 4000
Abuja Office1, Tennessee Crescent, Maitama, Abuja. Tel: +234 8022500500
- Mega 1 – Parliamentary Extension, By LEMNA Junction,Calabar Municipality, Calabar. Cross River State
- Mega 2 – Calabar Ikom Highway by PAMOL, Calabar
- Mega 3 – KM 14, Lekki-Epe Expressway (by VGC Roundabout), Lekki, Lagos State
- Asaba Mega – Along Benin – Asaba Expressway (Opposite Oshimili South LGA), Delta State
- Lagos 2 Mega – Along Lekki-Epe Expressway, by Mobil Road, Ajah, Lagos State
- Enugu Mega - Thinkers Corner, Along Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Enugu, Enugu State
- Asaba 2 Mega – Along Benin – Asaba Expressway by Mariam Babaginda Junction, Asaba, Delta State
- Gbagada Mega – Along Gbagada Oworonshoki Expressway, Gbagada, Lagos State
CareersHandpicking the right people is vital to the success of Northwest. That is why we have a stringent recruitment process that is guided by our tripartite employment policy of merit, experience and professionalism (integrity and transparency).
We are very proud of the fact that our staff spread reflects Nigeria’s multi-ethnic and multi-religious diversity. Our team members are highly motivated with excellent welfare packages, and highly conducive work environment. In addition, we have a culture of exposing our staff to high-level training courses organised locally and internationally to help sharpen their skills and service delivery abilities. We believe in the importance of empowering young people. Graduates are put through rigorous and stimulating mentorship programs to instill our core values of integrity and professionalism in them, while also preparing them for future strategic roles within the Company.